Having yellow teeth is one typical yet extremely embarrassing issue. I mean, who wants their teeth to be yellow? Needless to say, it’s a prominent indication of poor oral hygiene.
Still, something that you may not know is that it isn’t about hygiene every time. There are several reasons why your teeth can eventually turn pale. Let me highlight a few causes of yellow teeth here:
- Consuming excess amount of carbs and sugar
- Mouth trauma
- Age (Yes, your teeth can change their color as you age)
- Side effects of a specific medication
- An underlying medical condition
- Lack of adequate dental hygiene
See? It isn’t always about one thing. In fact, numerous problems can play their part.
So how would you feel about yellow teeth? As embarrassing as it could be, I’m the person who’s way too cautious about hygiene measures. I believe they’re more crucial than any other thing around.
Alright. I know it’s scary to think about yellow teeth, but do you know what I do to keep my teeth white and shiny?
Well, I have a secret formula. It’s known as ‘Teeth Whitening for You.’ This whistleblower has been saving me for years now. It’s an all-natural teeth whitening solution, and I’m more than thankful to have it in my life.
Quick Ways to Get Rid of Yellow Teeth
I know a single remedy isn’t enough when it comes to a broad issue like teeth whitening. It is precisely the reason I’ve been researching a lot about this particular topic lately.
The best part of the story is that I’ve found a number of ways that can aid in teeth whitening.
Take Care of Your Oral Hygiene Regimen
For starters, you MUST know about the basics and their significance. So start by brushing your teeth twice a day.
It may seem like an obvious step, but the problem is that most of the people continue eating at night even after brushing their teeth. What makes it worse is that the food particles left in your mouth contribute to your yellow teeth.
Thereby, you need to make a habit of cleaning your teeth right after breakfast and before bedtime when you know you’re not going to eat anything later.
In exceptional situations, when you serve to your midnight cravings, make sure to brush your teeth once again afterward.
Invest in a good teeth whitening toothpaste for this, and you’ll be good to go. I use Active Wow Teeth Whitening Charcoal Powder to brush my teeth daily, and I must say, it works well.
- THE ORIGINAL NATURAL WHITENING - Activated charcoal powder is a natural way to whiten your teeth. Organic ingredients, no...
- ORGANIC COCONUT CHARCOAL - Our refined organic coconut charcoal powder makes teeth whitening fast and helps to eliminate the...
- THE COMPLETE PACKAGE - ,just like you. Our charcoal powder is everything you'll need to show off your best and whitest smile.
Take Lots of Vitamin C
It may surprise you, but vitamin C deficiency can actually play a part in your teeth turning yellow.
A study was conducted in 2007 that stated how the deficiency of vitamin C could make the periodontitis even worse.
Periodontitis is a gum inflammation that makes your teeth yellow and further promotes teeth loss.
Therefore, it is said that a proper dose of vitamin C in your everyday diet can not just improve the texture of your teeth but reduce discoloration as well.
Although it isn’t clear if vitamin C helps in teeth whitening, it sure saves you from discoloration.
Given the inadequate diet regime we have these days, you can try some vitamin C supplements to fulfill the requirement. I have tried Dr. Mercola Liposomal Vitamin C Dietary Supplements and boy, I can swear by its results.
- Each Bottle of Liposomal Vitamin Contains 90 Servings
- Following Dr. Mercola’s belief in providing the best quality products, this product is GMO Free, Gluten Free, and Soy Free.
- By utilizing phospholipids in our formula, they aid in the formation of protective liposomes in the stomach and help to reduce the...
Improve Your Diet
Another important thing that plays a critical role in teeth discoloration is your diet. Improper and poor diet is usually the biggest culprit behind yellow teeth.
So what you can do is improve your diet by adding more and more citrus fruits and high-water content vegetables in it. They say, consuming vegetables and fruits that have high water content can help improve your dental health as well as protect the teeth from paleness.
Citrus fruits and vegetables play a significant role in cleansing your teeth, which aids in keeping them white and stain-free. Isn’t it great?
Don’t you believe me? You can ask any dentist around, and I’m confident they’ll only encourage the idea.
Switch to Herbal Remedies
Lastly, you can never really anticipate the results of any given remedy. Even though they’re all tried and tested, everything reacts differently to different people.
Thus, it’s good to know more about the specific issue. If nothing else works, you can always turn to herbal remedies. There are lots of secure DIY methods that can help keep your teeth white without having any side effects.
What are they really? Okay. Let’s find it out.
Rub your teeth with a banana peel. Though it may seem unusual, banana peels come with an ability to polish your teeth. Also, it’s pretty inexpensive, which makes it worth a try.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Mix a little apple cider vinegar with water and gargle with the mixture. Again, spinning the water may help, considering the natural whitening properties of the vinegar. For the sake of trying, go for Bragg Organic Unfiltered Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. You can thank me later!
- BRAGG APPLE CIDER VINEGAR: The Bragg ACV Vinegar is made from organically grown apples, and offers various health benefits. To...
- ORGANIC INGREDIENTS: The Bragg ACV is raw, unfiltered, and crafted from organically grown apples. It is USDA certified organic,...
- MOTHER OF VINEGAR: The ‘Mother’ consists of strands of proteins, enzymes, and friendly bacteria that give the product its...
Try some coconut oil. A recent study concluded that coconut oil could help reduce the plaque buildup in your mouth while keeping your teeth healthy, strong, and white. I bought Coco & Co’s Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil a few days ago. I use it a little while brushing my teeth, and I’m in love with the results.
- For Luxurious Skin and Hair: Soft, supple skin and beautiful, thick and shiny hair. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids....
- Feel the Difference: Many have heard of the benefits of coconut oil for cosmetics and beauty use. However, most coconut oils...
- COCO & CO. has been the top selling, highest rated coconut oil for beauty since 2014 and ranks consistently at the top in blind...
Whether you take it as a part of your beauty routine or merely a hygiene measure, taking appropriate care of your teeth is essential. Thereby, be sure to follow the tips and tricks I have mentioned above and take care of your natural prized possession.
After all, what would be life like if you’ve got artificial teeth? Or if your teeth are all pale and too embarrassing to begin with?
Think about it. I’m sure you don’t want to take any chance. I wish you well, my pals!